ThermoQ Metal Bath
ThermoQ Metal Bath is a metal heating bath with a wide temperature range (0℃-100℃) controlled by an advanced microcomputer system embedded. It can be used for sample incubation, enzyme reaction, electrophoresis and serum coagulation, etc.
1) Light weight, fast warming and cooling as well as built-in over-temperature protection;;
2) Preventing sample evaporation and tube lid explosion with the device heated lid;
3) Minimizing the chance of sample contamination in comparison with water bath;
4) Low voltage power supply and compatible with vehicle-borne power source (a vehicle adapter is provided);
5) Ability to reprogram ad record temperatures with a feature of printing actual temperature reports.
6) fit 20 x 0.5ml tubes and 15 x 1.5ml tubes.